I wish I may I wish I might... those in charge had more insight

Bill Garrison Sarasota, Florida wrote:

Wish the Fed would have kept the 1st Time Home Owner Credit and even doubled it. It was working and directly help reduce our inventory and helped those who needed a home and sellers that had to sell. Keeping new home buyers in the pipeline also helped everyone including the local business owners, contractors, and the local tax collectors.

I don’t see how getting a few buck off a kitchen appliance really helped anything. I do know that new homeowners buy new applicances, pay property taxes, help the local economy and a lot more…… It was working so they killed it,,,, Are they doing all of this purpose and trying to make the USA into a third world country or are the really just that stupid ???  I am not a rocket scientist but they aren't smart enough to finger paint!     http://www.ValueSarasotaHomes.com